We recently announced RhythmOne’s acquisition of YuMe, a leading provider of video and connected TV inventory, unique consumer insights, and cross-screen targeting technology that is well known for providing “world class” customer service to all of its partners. Given the endless possibilities and opportunities to further reach and engage audiences with video, I couldn’t be more excited for what our future holds. RhythmOne now brings together demand-side and supply-side strengths in the fast-growing segments of mobile, video and connected TV – delivered as either a managed service, or through an advertiser’s DSP of choice.
With the combination of RhythmOne and YuMe (now known as YuMe by RhythmOne), I wanted to outline the benefits we offer agencies, brands and publishers going forward:
For agencies and brands, we provide:
- A video-led, cross-screen programmatic platform with advanced audience data that can reach and engage high-value consumers at scale
- Significant connected TV inventory
- Proprietary analytics tools and a data management platform that enables advertisers to activate first-, second- and third-party data as a managed service or on their DSP of choice
- Sophisticated audience segmentation driven by our proprietary analytics tools as well as over 200B data points gathered from YuMe’s SDK
- Private marketplaces and always on segments packaged to meet advertiser needs – from exclusive O&O inventory, to header-bidding and SDK video supply, to PMPs with viewability assurances and IVT thresholds
- Campaign efficiency with a full-stack, end-to-end programmatic platform that streamlines the connections between advertisers and consumers – designed to optimize return on ad spend.
- The ability to deliver against a range of advertiser goals – from awareness to engagement to conversion
For publishers, our combined marketplace offers:
- High demand and premium buyers, processing approximately 2.7 trillion ad requests per month to meet diverse demand-side needs
- Monetization tools, with turnkey solutions to package high-value inventory for the marketplace
- Easy integration, with an industry-leading SDK and direct or server-to-server header bidder solutions
- A commitment to supply-side transparency to help maximize efficiency and yield
As always, whether you’re an agency, brand or publisher, RhythmOne provides a brand-safe platform with proprietary pre- and post-bid brand safety technology, RhythmGuard – ranked within the Top 5 of Pixalate’s Global Seller Trust index for over 12 months consecutively.
Over the coming weeks and months, as we continue integration efforts, we anticipate new products, features and enhancements that will tap into the best of the combined organization. We are thrilled about bringing these talented teams together and bringing real value to our advertising and publisher partners!