Digital Campaign Analyst
Title: Digital Campaign Analyst
We are looking for talented, driven individuals that possess a combination of technical aptitude and creativity to join our Paid Marketing Team as an experienced Digital Campaign Analyst. This is a performance focused role that concentrates on results and KPI’s.
A Little about the team - Perk.com Canada’s Paid Marketing team is a unique team that is responsible for ensuring the relevance, visibility, and effectiveness of our web properties digital promotion. The team is a highly results driven, goal-oriented unit, driving performance optimization through adaptability and innovation.
- Create keyword, interest, and contextually targeted pay-per-click advertising campaigns.
- Daily measuring of paid traffic against profit performance, traffic quality, and other relevant KPI’s.
- Maintain baseline KPI’s in revenue, cost, and gross profit
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing campaign budgets, delivery and pacing.
- Ad creation, placement, and audience targeting.
- Deep numerical analysis of traffic performance across device, market segment, creative.
- CPC, CPM, CTR, traffic quality, and quality score optimization.
- Develop and recommend appropriate campaign strategies.
- Initiate and carry out testing on traffic acquisition methods/models, landing pages, and new traffic sources.
- Minimum 2+ years digital marketing experience in ad operations or digital advertising at a digital publisher, ecommerce site, ad agency, ad tech company, or similar.
- Experience building and managing paid traffic campaigns with $500/day+ budgets
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ad traffic networks, which may include: AdWords, Facebook Advertising, Yahoo! Gemini, Taboola, Outbrain.
- A strong mathematical mind.
- Experience managing revenue, spend, and profit KPI’s
- Ability to work independently, time manage self, and push self to own deadlines, including during weekends and outside of typical business hours- whatever it takes to be a top performer.
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel
- A very competitive attitude – you maintain a growth mindset with high expectations of yourself
- Proactive communication – You know that communication is key, you over-communicate with a focus on facts.
- You embrace change as opportunity.
- You strive to remain current with relevant trends and best practices in a performance marketing environment.
- Capacity to manage a portfolio with a focus on results, you know that timely and efficient monitoring and adjustments of traffic is integral to top performance.
NICE TO HAVES
- Experience in Display Media buying, Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Lead Generation, or eCommerce.
- Experience buying traffic in a publisher-based revenue model
- Hands-on experience with pivot tables.
- Experience with effective landing page creation and optimization.
- You’ve run a blog or website and spent your own money promoting it.
Please include a cover letter and resume, indicating the position title, Digital Campaign Analyst. All applications will be kept confidential.
ABOUT PERK CANADA
Perk.com Canada Inc. is a digital media publishing company located in Waterloo, ON that owns and operates advertising-supported editorial websites in various categories, including health, automotive, travel, and esports. We develop large, targeted audiences across a range of channels, and deliver them relevant, authentic, engaging content created by experts in the space.
150 Caroline St. S
Waterloo, ON N2L 0A5