The Java code you write will push our platform to re-define high-performance. Why ? It's what we do !
We are looking for keen eyed developers to work at scale on the Ad server platform - currently 100B requests/day with a sustained peak transaction rate of 2m req/sec . You can help maintain or add on new features that most other system processes would be overwhelmed with.
- use your expertise in writing high volume, scalable, resilient server side apps.
- Open source– ability to find and adapt suitable open source technologies to tackle a given problem in a thorough and complete manner
- You will play a crucial role in building and growing the team.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of existing and alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to complex problems
- Develop and maintain applications with database and cross-platform integrations
- Senior level expertise in server side Java programming for contemporary Linux platforms, plus code ability in another core language (PHP, Python, C++, or other - we use them all )
- Experience developing large-scale server side projects in any contemporary programming language – preferably in an event driven model
- Working knowledge of distributed data processing/storage tools like Storm, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in large scale, high throughput and/or real-time multi-threaded server side applications
- Must have worked the last 5-7 years in one or more of the above areas
- Working knowledge of distributed development and automated build/test tools, especially git, Jenkins, junit, etc.- helpful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
RhythmOne is a media technology company with a focus on the high-growth areas of mobile, video, social and programmatic. It is our mission to connect audiences and brands through premium content, across devices, at scale. If you are someone with a passion for advertising, and get excited about the combined potential of technology and are creative in developing cutting-edge consumer experiences, we would love to hear from you. Publicly traded, but we act like a start up. Innovative thinking works well here.
RhythmOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Check us out at: www.rhythmone.com to learn more.
Please NO AGENCIES or THIRD PARTIES. VISA sponsorship is NOT available for this role.