PMP Ops Manager
Columbia, MO, United States
PMP Ops team members are smart, detail-oriented and driven by results. They are responsible for the management and growth of Tremor’s Programmatic Marketplace offering and work closely with Account Managers and Sellers to provide creative solutions to advertisers’ supply needs. Successful candidates will be self-starting, detail-oriented and highly analytical with effective communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
PMP Ops Manager is responsible for…
- Educating internal team members on best practices for promoting and selling through Tremor’s PMP supply packages
- Using Tremor’s proprietary technology to forecast against clients’ supply needs and to set up deal IDs to help them achieve their goals
- Monitoring deal performance, identifying opportunities for improvement and implementing rigorous and ongoing optimizations to exceed client expectations
- Working with numerous teams to support the PMP offering and drive its innovation and growth
- Troubleshooting technical issues with the assistance of the technical operations team
Qualified candidates will have…
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Persistence and drive to see projects through completion
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Customer-comes-first mentality
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- The personal organization to work under tight deadlines and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.