Networks. Is volume scalability, with an internet focus, your passion?
You are the network specialist that the business looks to for resolving their technology challenges. You establish and maintain co-workers trust as a skilled expert in configuring/troubleshooting network related issues. You use problem-solving and people skills to assure swift resolutions of their technical problems. You provide up to date advice and support every day with a smile.
Why this role:
- You have the ability to grow and implement innovative technologies
- You work with cutting edge technology in a rapidly evolving environment
- Designing and scaling networks to handle >80B requests/day piques your interest
- You want to be challenged
- Perform daily maintenance and management of load balancing and network gear globally
- Assist with designing, configuring, and deploying data center and office networks
- Monitor network for issues and security threats
- Provide technical support to other teams for all network related issues
- Knowledge of Juniper MX, QFX, EX, SRX platforms
- Knowledge of networking protocols (BGP, IPSec, DNS)
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Managing and maintaining a complex network infrastructure with offices around the world
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical ssues
- Strong sense of curiosity and passion for technology
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a network/systems environment
- F5 GTM/LTM
- A10 Network devices
- Aruba wireless systems
- Juniper Routing, Switching, and Firewall devices
- BGP/iBGP knowledge
- MAC, Linux and PC Experience
- DNS (BIND, Route53, GTM)
- Radius / NPS
- Automation experience
- Must be flexible with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment,
- Must be able to carry a pager and be on-call rotation
- Occasional Night/Weekend/Holiday work required
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.