Networks. Is volume scalability, with an internet focus, your passion?
You are the network specialist that the business looks to for resolving their technology challenges. You establish and maintain co-workers trust as a skilled expert in configuring/troubleshooting network related issues. You use problem-solving and people skills to assure swift resolutions of their technical problems. You provide up to date advice and support every day with a smile.
Why this role:
- You have the ability to grow and implement innovative technologies
- You work with cutting edge technology in a rapidly evolving environment
- Designing and scaling networks to handle >80B requests/day piques your interest
- You want to be challenged
- Perform daily maintenance and management of load balancing and network gear globally
- Assist with designing, configuring, and deploying data center and office networks
- Monitor network for issues and security threats
- Provide technical support to other teams for all network related issues
- Knowledge of Juniper MX, QFX, EX, SRX platforms
- Knowledge of networking protocols (BGP, IPSec, DNS)
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Managing and maintaining a complex network infrastructure with offices around the world
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical ssues
- Strong sense of curiosity and passion for technology
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in a network/systems environment
- F5 GTM/LTM
- A10 Network devices
- Aruba wireless systems
- Juniper Routing, Switching, and Firewall devices
- BGP/iBGP knowledge
- MAC, Linux and PC Experience
- DNS (BIND, Route53, GTM)
- Radius / NPS
- Automation experience
- Must be flexible with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment,
- Must be able to carry a pager and be on-call rotation
- Occasional Night/Weekend/Holiday work required
RhythmOne is a media technology company with a focus on the high-growth areas of mobile, video, social and programmatic. It is our mission to connect audiences and brands through premium content, across devices, at scale. If you are someone with a passion for advertising, and get excited about the combined potential of technology and are creative in developing cutting-edge consumer experiences, we would love to hear from you. We are a publicly traded company but act like a startup. Innovative thinking thrives here.
Check us out at www.rhythmone.com to learn more.
RhythmOne is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.
Please NO Agencies or Third-Party Vendors. Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role