Sr. Product Manager – RhythmOneReporting to Chief Product Officer the Senior Technical Product Manager is responsible for defining and managing product lines, increasing profitability of existing products, and developing new products based on market requirements to deliver market leading product that delight the customer and deliver value to company stakeholders in sales, marketing, and technology. The ideal candidate will have solid experience in Software Engineering / Development with a proven track record in moving up their career in Product Management. Additionally, this role will require in depth technical knowledge, and the ability to effectively work with customers to capture business requirements for product lines, the primary focus is, ad units, advertiser/publisher products (SSP/DSP background and yield optimization)
- As a CEO of your product, you will be the bridge between engineering, sales, operation and executives.
- Manage entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Develop Product Requirements Documents for each product line
- Conduct market research, surveys, and customer/prospect visits to understand and specify business requirements to target market segments
- Analyze competitive offering to identify differentiators, and set pricing
- Complete Win/Loss analysis to glean insight from previous sales experience
- Document & report on product profitability and operational product metrics
- Create Business cases for new product developments to achieve sponsorships
- Work with development, sales, and customer services to convert market requirements into products that meet standards of current prospective clients.
- 5 + years preferred of product management experience in at least two of the following domains
- Multi-screen over the top video delivery (CMS, HLS, MRSS, video codecs etc.)
- Programmatic monetization platform (open RTB or VAST based Supply and demand side platforms)
- Mobile SDK product life cycle management
- Advert/publisher operations- Media planning, campaign management, publisher integration and reporting.
- Audience targeting and integration with 3rd party data management platforms.
- Proven experience building a product management discipline.
- Proven experience launching commercially successful and critically acclaimed products.
- Solid understanding of customer needs, business goals and competitive pressures and the ability to convert those into product requirements and priorities.
- Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience and passion in working with client facing applications.
- Excellent product judgment: Ability to make sound judgments based on tradeoffs of different solutions, complex problems, various stakeholders, and many constraints.
BS Degree Computer Science, or related field, Masters desirable.
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.