Are you a data junky? Are you organized yet creative? You may be perfect for RhythmOne Duties
· Work closely with product management, sales and account management to translate business needs into automated analytics, resulting in faster more meaningful business decisioning.
· Applying statistical expertise to analyze large data sets to build models that highlight business needs/challenges
· Develop data processing pipelines that work across multiple data sources
· Optimize data processing algorithms pipelines to insure the efficient utilization of compute resources
· Work closely with Data Engineering to understand and improve existing data pipelines and tools
· Enforce data integrity and apply quality assurance best practices for data services
· Proven experience with data modeling, automation and production operations
· A minimum of 4 years experience with the following are required:
· Hadoop M/R and Hive
· Proven experience working across multiple data sources and complex data sets
· Experience with Tableau is a plus
· Bachelor degree Required
· Passion for reporting and analytics while working in an agile team to drive change
· Motivation to take ownership and work independently on multiple simultaneous projects
· Exceptionally strong analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with strong business acumen
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.