Account Managers are smart, detail-oriented and driven by results. They are responsible for the management and growth of revenue on owned and operated sites – from client communication to media buying strategy. Successful candidates will be self-starting, competitive and highly analytical with effective communication skills and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. This position is a full-time, paid position with a competitive base salary and commission on managed accounts.
• Devise client-specific buying strategy, set up advertiser accounts accordingly
• Identify opportunities to improve ad performance, execute through rigorous and ongoing optimization
• Share expertise and advise clients on new offerings and opportunities for greater ad spend
• Troubleshoot any technical issues with the assistance of the technical operations team
• Bachelor's Degree
• Persistence and drive to see projects through completion
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Experience using Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Exceptional benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and continued learning reimbursement
• Unlimited vacation policy
• 100% paid leave for new families
• Free snacks and goodies
• Opportunities for community involvement
• Dog-friendly Fridays
• Casual atmosphere
AdKarma, a wholly-owned subsidiary of RhythmOne and the hiring company for this job posting, is a leader in the digital advertising landscape. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, AdKarma may very well be the place for you.
We provide streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Our team works with the digital industry’s top brands, web publishers, app developers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen advertising solutions that span desktops, mobile, video, display, and connected TV. AdKarma is based in Columbia, MO (USA). Visit www.adkarma.com for more information. To learn about RhythmOne, our parent company, visit www.rhythmone.com.