A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.
- Manage and implement Supply, Demand, and Partner integrations
- Provide strategic consulting services to programmatic buyers and sellers
- Compile and analyze data for the exchange
- Provide ongoing technical support for demand side platforms and bidders
- Act as a data scientist and proactively look for ways to ensure brand safety and traffic quality
- Work closely with the engineering and marketing teams to implement necessary changes to the platform
- Provide sales support for the business development team and manage new integrations through the deployment phase
- QA new products and look for ways to improve existing ones
- Programmatic and private marketplace support
- Participate in monthly and quarterly business reviews (QBRs) with key demand and supply partners
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- 2+ years’ experience managing integrations for a supply-side platform, demand-side platform or exchange.
- Involvement with real-time-bidding and/or display, mobile & video monetization
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- For log analysis – knowledge of Linux and regular expressions
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Exposure to C, Java, Node JS, Scala, MongoDB and Cassandra is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and prioritize under pressure