Ready to move to the next level in your career ? Does the world of Digital Ad technology get you excited ?
With the expansion we are having at RhythmOne, we want to add another Senior Database Administrator to the team. Challenge awaits !
We are looking for a well-rounded DBA who can help develop data management solutions, work on architecture issues and come up with solutions, as well as maintain and optimize current platforms as we migrate them to future solutions.
We currently use MySQL, Postgres, and Snowflake. Our platforms generate 80T of data per day and we need to enable fast analysis for troubleshooting as well as long term analysis.
- Minimum 6 years of database administration experience in a mixed environment
- Minimum 8 years of data engineering experience in building warehouse and ETL/ELT systems
- Experience designing and optimizing high-performance databases
- Expertise in scripting (e.g. Python or bash) and automation, including Linux CLI utilities.
- Will not require visa sponsorship, now or in the future
- Bachelors degree Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Deep experience with MySQL
- Administrative experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Strong analytical, optimization and reverse engineering skills
- Automation via Jenkins, Bash, Ansible, RunDeck, etc.
- Experience with Spark/Storm/Kafka/Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.
Please No Agencies or Third Parties. Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
RhythmOne is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.