Ready to move to the next level in your career ? Does the world of Digital Ad technology get you excited ?
With the expansion we are having at RhythmOne, we want to add another Senior Database Administrator to the team. Challenge awaits !
We are looking for a well-rounded DBA who can help develop data management solutions, work on architecture issues and come up with solutions, as well as maintain and optimize current platforms as we migrate them to future solutions.
We currently use MySQL, Postgres, and Snowflake. Our platforms generate 80T of data per day and we need to enable fast analysis for troubleshooting as well as long term analysis.
- Minimum 6 years of database administration experience in a mixed environment
- Minimum 8 years of data engineering experience in building warehouse and ETL/ELT systems
- Experience designing and optimizing high-performance databases
- Expertise in scripting (e.g. Python or bash) and automation, including Linux CLI utilities.
- Will not require visa sponsorship, now or in the future
- Bachelors degree Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Deep experience with MySQL
- Administrative experience with PostgreSQL is a plus
- Strong analytical, optimization and reverse engineering skills
- Automation via Jenkins, Bash, Ansible, RunDeck, etc.
- Experience with Spark/Storm/Kafka/Hadoop is a plus
- Experience with AWS is a plus
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
RhythmOne is a media technology company with a focus on the high-growth areas of mobile, video, social and programmatic. It is our mission to connect audiences and brands through premium content, across devices, at scale. If you are someone with a passion for advertising, and get excited about the combined potential of technology and are creative in developing cutting-edge consumer experiences, we would love to hear from you. We are a Publicly traded company but act like a startup. Innovative thinking works well here.
Please No Agencies or Third Parties. Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this role.
RhythmOne is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity.