The Java code you write will push our platform to re-define high-performance. Why? It's what we do!
We are looking for keen eyed developers to work at scale on the Ad server platform - currently 100B requests/day with a sustained peak transaction rate of 2m req/sec . You can help maintain or add on new features that most other system processes would be overwhelmed with.
- use your expertise in writing high volume, scalable, resilient server side apps.
- Open source– ability to find and adapt suitable open source technologies to tackle a given problem in a thorough and complete manner
- You will play a crucial role in building and growing the team.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of existing and alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to complex problems
- Develop and maintain applications with database and cross-platform integrations
- Senior level expertise in server side Java programmingfor contemporary Linux platforms, plus code ability in another core language (PHP, C++, GoLang, Node.js or other - we use them all)
- Experience developing large-scale server side projectsin any contemporary programming language – preferably in an event driven model
- Working knowledge of distributed data processing/storage tools like Storm, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in large scale, high throughput and/or real-time multi-threaded server side applications.
- Experience building 24/7 low latency API applications.
- Dedication to write testable code.
- Must have worked the last 5-7 years in one or more of the above areas.
- Working knowledge of distributed development and automated build/test tools, especially git, Jenkins, junit, etc.- helpful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.