The Java code you write will push our platform to re-define high-performance. Why? It's what we do!
We are looking for keen eyed developers to work at scale on the Ad server platform - currently 100B requests/day with a sustained peak transaction rate of 2m req/sec . You can help maintain or add on new features that most other system processes would be overwhelmed with.
- use your expertise in writing high volume, scalable, resilient server side apps.
- Open source– ability to find and adapt suitable open source technologies to tackle a given problem in a thorough and complete manner
- You will play a crucial role in building and growing the team.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of existing and alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to complex problems
- Develop and maintain applications with database and cross-platform integrations
- Senior level expertise in server side Java programmingfor contemporary Linux platforms, plus code ability in another core language (PHP, C++, GoLang, Node.js or other - we use them all)
- Experience developing large-scale server side projectsin any contemporary programming language – preferably in an event driven model
- Working knowledge of distributed data processing/storage tools like Storm, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in large scale, high throughput and/or real-time multi-threaded server side applications.
- Experience building 24/7 low latency API applications.
- Dedication to write testable code.
- Must have worked the last 5-7 years in one or more of the above areas.
- Working knowledge of distributed development and automated build/test tools, especially git, Jenkins, junit, etc.- helpful
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
The RhythmOne story begins with a need. A need for one proposition, under one umbrella, to deliver a suite of integrated, cutting-edge digital media solutions and services that work flawlessly across connected devices.
RhythmOne recognizes advertising and marketing strategies are evolving rapidly, as it becomes more of a challenge to engage and influence consumers across the multiple connected devices they use each day. We see this new environment as an opportunity for brands to break down advertising silos and to build programs that work across connected platforms – that work in rhythm.
Whether you’re an advertiser, publisher or content partner, RhythmOne delivers integrated products and technology solutions that simplify your marketing efforts, broaden your reach, and increase your monetization or ROI.
RhythmOne is listed on London's Alternative Investment Market, AIM, under RTHM.