AD TECHNOLOGY is what we do. You will be testing it.
If you're ready to be more than a cog on a software development team, and a desire to see how your efforts impact clients directly, then we’re looking for you.
This role will get you working with complex data, large databases, and interesting problems.
Why join us?
- If you like challenges, we have a wide range of technologies to work with : cloud, mobile, big data, and video.
- People listen to you - you make an impact and have ownership of what you do
- Automation is a passion in testing – write the next level
- You are an integral part of the development process – see if from end to end
- Collaborative effort. Work with superb team members & a fun group
- Problem solving.
- Writing test plans and test cases - it's in your DNA
- Push quality upfront.
- Figure out how to most effectively use technology and processes to improve the quality of our products.
- Web testing experience is good, mobile testing is a plus, we test on both windows and linux (mac included.)
Skills:• 3-5+ years SDET experience shipping multiple versions of a product
• In depth knowledge of QA methodology and tools - like testNG, maven, selenium, Java, SQL, eclipse, and others.
• Experience with major operating systems and databases (e.g couch base, aws rds, aws redshift, aws s3, Postgres, MySQL and the list goes on)
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Be an advocate for the quality of the software and quality as part of the software development process
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Visa sponsorship is NOT AVAILABLE for this role.
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.
Please NO AGENCIES or THIRD PARTIES.