Title: Product Manager
Reports to: Director of Product Management
Summary Description: RhythmOne is seeking an experienced product manager for our growing suite of advertising technology solutions. The Product Manager is responsible for product planning and management. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with program management and engineering to deliver winning products. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met. The Product Manager’s job also includes ensuring that the product and marketing efforts support the company’s overall strategy and goals.
This specific role will be focused on our Platform Architecture ensuring that our base products maintain stability, efficiency, and scalability.
Key Responsibilities, Skills, and Characteristics:
- End-to-End Responsibility of Product (Concept, Delivery to Commercialization)
- Product Strategy and vision, including positioning, messaging, pricing (profitability)
- Work directly with engineering teams. Understand technical architecture.
- Roadmap and Prioritization
- Thought Leadership
- Competitive Intelligence: Be an expert with respect to the competition
- Create product/feature requirements
- Power user of the product, customer obsessed
- Data-driven, strategic thinker
- Clear, concise communicator with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without direct authority
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and uncertainty
- Master of Business Administration, Computer Science, or related, or foreign equivalent.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- 2+ years of product management in digital advertising technology – specifically the OpenRTB programmatic space
- Experience with Agile Methodologies