RhythmOne Job Description -
JOB TITLE : _Commercial Director (what is real to world)
What makes this job interesting - one paragraph that addresses WHY SHOULD I APPLY TO THIS ROLE
e.g. technology, people, growth, what they can contribute too /learn, make an impact and in what.
This role represents a chance to play a major part in the success of RadiumOne now it enters it’s next phase as RhythmOne, a complete end to end technology business connecting advertisers to consumers through innovative technology, data driven insights and differentiated supply. With it’s unique lens on sharing, and it’s ability to create ‘intelligent marketplaces’. RhythmOne has elevated itself beyond it’s point solution managed service competitor set, to one that is designed to help clients and holding groups build build a credible alternative in market, driving efficiency and effectiveness from demand to supply.
What are the TOP 5 things they will be doing; ( e.g. responsibilities of the role ) bulleted
• Continue to build and retain an industry leading salesteam, intelligent, likeable and well informed, with the energy and passion required for a high growth business.
• Define and lead the go to market strategy for the new RhythmOne entity, to our existing clients, and to new ones. Clients are made up up holding groups, tier 2 and 3 agencies/independents and advertisers direct.
• Raise your own and RhythmOne profile in market, attending industry events and presenting at key events.
• Maintain and deliver existing agency trading deals, with a focus on innovation within those deals, we have a significant supply side business now that opens up new commercial opportunities for our demand side partners.
• Collaboration, openness and honesty at all times, with your colleagues and leadership team, to enable the company to build on it’s ‘oneteam’ culture.
What experience must they have; ( keep it to a bulleted list of absolutes and nice to have’s) = 7 total points ( no need for soft skills – eg. Great communicator, enthusiastic)
• Ideally 5+ years managing a team of 5 or more
• Educated to degree level
• Ideally experience on both supply and demand side (publishers, adtech, pure play digital businesses)
• Significant network of contacts, across all holding groups, client direct would be advantageous too
RhythmOne UK, 20 Garrick Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9BT ? www.RhythmOne.com