We are looking for talented, driven individuals that possess a combination of technical aptitude and creativity to join our Paid Marketing Team as an experienced Search Marketing Specialist. Priority will be given to individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit who develop side projects or businesses for fun. This may be showcased in terms of a start-up you are working on, a mobile app that you’ve built, or a website that you are running personally or freelance for a client…because you love to be busy and in the middle of the action!
Perk.com Canada’s Paid Marketing team is a unique team that is responsible for ensuring the relevance, visibility, and effectiveness of our web properties' digital promotion. The team is a highly results driven, goal-oriented unit, driving performance optimization through adaptability and innovation.
- Create keyword, interest, and contextually targeted pay-per-click AdWords campaigns.
- Daily monitoring of traffic and profit performance of PPC campaigns.
- Perform keyword, industry, and competitive research.
- Deep analysis of traffic performance across device, market segment, and creative.
- Create and optimize ad creative.
- CPC, CPM, CTR, account structure and quality score optimization.
- Manage daily advertising budgets of $500 +.
- Utilize performance reports to consistently monitor and improve campaign ROI
- Experience building AdWords campaigns from the ground up. You’re an expert at understanding optimal account structure, match types, quality score, and generally how to organize campaigns to meet business objectives.
- You have built and maintained AdWords campaigns on both the search and display network with a combined daily budget of $500+
- Entrepreneurially minded, you are passionate about seeking out opportunities to generate online traffic, revenue, and to develop new ideas.
- Growth oriented individual who is driven to produce results, especially with revenue generation and cost-effective traffic acquisition.
- You strive to remain current with relevant trends and best practices in a performance marketing environment.
- Background in marketing/affiliate marketing, sales or market/competitive intelligence combined with being tech/internet savvy.
- Advanced experience in Excel, including experience with OLAP cubes and pivot tables.
- Analytical, innovative, and creative with strong attention to detail.
- Hard working with ability to take initiative and be adaptive.
- Data Analysis and analytical thinking is second nature to you!
- A talent for pattern recognition and strong ability to learn the ins and outs of a market, including what drives it.
- Ability to work independently, time manage self, and push self to own deadlines.
- Excellent organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels of the organization using excellent fluent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Will be motivated by ownership of portfolio of websites and campaigns and willingness to go above and beyond in managing sites to meet revenue targets
- Capacity to work some evenings and a few hours on weekends, monitoring and adjusting budgets and traffic performance
NICE TO HAVES
- AdWords Certified Professional
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification
- Experience buying traffic from ad networks in addition to AdWords
Included in this application is a task challenge found at: http://snip.li/TaskChallenge.
You are required to complete the tasks, and submit a link to your completed file in your cover letter.
Please include a cover letter and resume, indicating the position title, Search Marketing Specialist. All applications will be kept confidential.
Showcase Your Talent
If you are entrepreneurially-minded and have a small business you operate, or develop mobile apps on the side, or have built your own website…tell us about it! Don’t be shy; showcase your talent for thinking outside the box!
ABOUT PERK CANADA
Perk.com Canada Inc. is a digital media publishing company located in Waterloo, ON that owns and operates advertising-supported editorial websites in various categories, including health, automotive, travel, and esports. We develop large, targeted audiences across a range of channels, and deliver them relevant, authentic, engaging content created by experts in the space.
Our office is located in Uptown Waterloo’s Bauer Marketplace, above the legendary Vincenzo’s supermarket and just steps away from the new Allen Street LRT stop. Perk Canada is a subsidiary of RyhthmOne PLC which is traded on the London Stock Exchange (LON:RTHM) and is headquartered in San Francisco with offices worldwide.
We offer competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, weekly catered lunches, subsidized fitness programs and career advancement opportunities. Our office is located in the heart of Waterloo Region's booming technology sector with endless amenities in walking distance to the office including café’s, restaurants, and retail shops. Our open concept office space features a kitchen area stocked with hot and cold beverages, including an assortment of pop, water, mineral water, chocolate milk and energy drinks. We offer cool perks such as various team activities, old school video games, foosball, and more.
Learn more at https://perkcanada.com
150 Caroline St. S. #406, Waterloo, Ontario, N2L 0A5
We thank all applicants for your interest in Perk.com Canada Inc. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Perk.com Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Human Resources Generalist.