Perk.com is looking for a Product Manager who will help lead the strategy, planning, and execution of product plans for multiple Perk apps. The successful candidate will need to combine feedback from customers and internal stakeholders across multiple product properties, help develop & drive an execution plan, and work closely with engineering to develop, deliver, and refine world-class products. In addition to core product features, you will also manage 3rd Party SDK integrations across the product portfolio including analytics, advertising partners, fraud prevention technologies.
The ideal candidate is data driven and has an appreciation for well-designed consumer experiences and should be able to drive concepts to meet a high-level product vision while managing monetization goals.
- 4+ years experience in web-based product management or development/engineering in the publisher or ad network space.
- Experience with mobile app development in some capacity.
- Strong experience with 3rd party ad network integrations.
- Comfortable interpreting/reverse-engineering server to client communications via intermediary proxy.
- Effective at communicating technical complexities to non-technical stakeholders for making critical decisions.
- Able to confidently make decisions with a comprehensive understanding of business goals, technical limitations, and end-user experience.
- Experience with programmatic ad delivery efficiency.
- Experience with Google DFP and JW Player.
- Knowledge of unique traits among the major ad networks.
- Understanding of loyalty programs and virtual currency economies.
Please include a cover letter and resume, indicating the position title Product Manager. All applications will be kept confidential.
Perk.com, Inc. offers competitive salary packages, an incredible work environment, and career advancement opportunities.
Working Location: 720 Brazos St. Austin, TX 78701
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.
*Hiring company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of RhythmOne.