The Account Manager, Influencer Activation role will be responsible for support across several key accounts. In this role, you will work directly with the clients, Influencers, and internal teams to execute and measure Influencer Marketing campaigns that may contain both online and offline components.
A Day In the Life:
- Working across multiple brands & managing several brand initiatives.
- Leading internal and client facing campaign kick-off calls.
- Developing relationships with Influencers to ensure campaign success.
- Creating and managing campaign timelines and assignments for Influencers.
- Optimizing campaigns for performance.
- Creation & presentation of client facing campaign reporting.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- 2+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Influencer Marketing, or Advertising.
- Proficiency with Social Media Networks.
- Strong project and account management skills.
- Experience with client management.
- A self-starter, with the confidence to work independently when necessary.