At RhythmOne, we believe that connections matter. For us, the connections that matter the most start with our team. We are looking for an Account Executive to join our growing squad in Massachusetts. We are determined to find the candidate that embodies our core values and will work to put their customer’s success at the heart of everything they do.
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.
Account Executive Responsibilities
- Identify, develop and close connected tv, digital, mobile, and video opportunities with media agencies and clients through both our managed service and PMP offerings.
- Prospect new opportunities.
- Deliver & exceed quarterly revenue goals.
- Work collaboratively across internal teams to generate client-specific marketing solutions.
Skills & Attributes
- Hunter mentality with proven experience in video and programmatic ad sales.
- Strong relationships with major and mid-tier agencies, as well as clients in New England region.
- High degree of strategic thinking, self-motivation and drive.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- 3+ year’s experience in online advertising sales.
- Knowledge of programmatic and advanced TV strongly preferred.
- Multi-cultural digital experience a plus.
- Must be a strong negotiator and have creative, compelling, and persuasive presentation skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Salesforce.