Rhythmone is looking for an Optimization Analyst to manage online display, mobile, and video ad campaigns. The analyst will also play a key role in executing Rhythmone's leading social data strategies using some of the most advanced targeting technology in the industry.
Apply if you are a sharp analytical thinker and are excited to turn huge amounts of information into actionable insight. We love people with data analysis experience and who are as comfortable thinking about big ideas as are they are jumping into the trench to get the job done. Most importantly, we're looking for someone that wants to make a huge personal impact while being part of something big.
- Optimize advertising campaigns using all of Rhythmone's advanced tools
- Analyze data to formulate new tactics and strategies to produce superior performance
- Consult sales team on best optimization strategies to recommend to advertising clients
- Build tools and contribute to a rapidly evolving team and product
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-3 years prior work experience
- Passion for data analysis supported by personal and professional experiences
- Bachelors degree in a quantitative or technical field (Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, hard sciences preferred)
- Strong familiarity with statistical concepts
- Comfort with Excel and other standard productivity tools
- General understanding of web technologies and concepts
- Technical skills such as SQL, Python, R/SAS/Stata a plus
- Marketing and Advertising
- Analystwww.rhythmone.com for more information.