Rhythmone is looking for an Optimization Analyst to manage online display, mobile, and video ad campaigns.
Apply if you are a sharp analytical thinker and are excited to turn huge amounts of information into actionable insight. We love people with data analysis experience and who are as comfortable thinking about big ideas as are they are jumping into the trench to get the job done. Most importantly, we're looking for someone that wants to make a huge personal impact while being part of something big.
- Optimize advertising campaigns using all of RhythmOne's advanced tools
- Analyze data to formulate new tactics and strategies to produce superior performance
- Consult client services team on best optimization strategies to recommend to advertising clients
- Build tools and contribute to a rapidly evolving team and product
- Respond quickly to client service requests for changes and/or insights
- Investigate issues with campaign performance
Desired Skills and Experience
- 0-3 years prior work experience
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Passion for data analysis supported by personal and professional experiences
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative or technical field (Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics, Engineering, hard sciences preferred)
- Communication skills to explain technical concepts to people without a technical background
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment
A terrific place to get your start and a fantastic company to accelerate your career, RhythmOne is for people who are passionate about digital advertising and media. If you aspire to be a part of something special and join a team where your contribution can make a measurable difference, we may very well be the place for you.
RhythmOne provides streamlined, transparent connections between advertisers and online audiences. Founded in 2004, we pioneered Internet video search – and today, our teams across the globe work with digital advertisers, web and app publishers, and content providers to offer fully integrated, cross-screen solutions that span desktop and mobile video, rich media, display, social/influencer and native advertising. We’re headquartered in San Francisco, United States and have offices across the US, UK, Europe, APAC, and Canada. Visit www.rhythmone.com for more information.