Would you enjoy working on one of the biggest and fastest ad-engines in the marketplace?
We are already serving audiences in the hundreds of millions and processing tens of billions of requests per month, and as the demand for our services is expected to multiply, you will be challenged with: scaling accordingly, developing new components, and seamless implementations allowing for zero downtime. (You code with the confidence, speed, and steadiness of a world class surgeon!)
You will be part of the team that is responsible for the lifeblood of the RhythmOne platform, and have the opportunity to be a superhero in the world of high-volume, real-time, open-source systems.
- Product development from inception, through R/D, into production and maintenance
- Software planning, design, implementation and testing, implementation in C
- Integration of new features into existing software, testing and debugging code on handsets
- Enhance existing software to meet performance and quality goals
- Document new and modified software designs, specifications and interfaces unit and regression testing
A Typical work day of an HTML5 Engineer
- Work closely with PM Team to understand & analyze requirements
- Create design documentation & review the same with the team
- Collaborate with teams across geographies to finalize design documents
- Create low level design & test case for the module/feature
- Write code & work with version management tools
- Own a feature/module
- Should write & execute unit test cases
- Should write & execute functional, integration test cases
- Should write test cases for existing features (backlog)
- Should contribute in code review & improve guideline documents
- Should analyze & fix issues found post development
- Actively contribute in supporting product on need basis
- Participate in design review of other features
- Needs to update & embrace self on latest happenings in the domain as well as the relevant technologies
- Good experience in HTML5 and java-script development
- Hands on experience on mobile HTML5 projects
- Should have XML/JSON knowledge
- Good in developing and testing software and systems
- Should have exposure to third party Java script LIB
- Should have hands on experience on Java script debugging tools
- Familiar with OOPS concepts and should have done few projects on the same
- Proven track record in programming, knowledge of Flash design principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- He/she must also be creative, detail-oriented, highly organized and a hunger to learn continuing developments in the field.
- Should be open for aggressive project timelines.
- BE/BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum 6 years of Experience.