We are looking for smart developers, who enjoy fast moving environments, at a growing company.
- Use your expertise in writing high volume, scalable, resilient server side systems.
- Ability to find and adapt suitable open source technologies to tackle a given problem in a thorough and complete manner.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of existing and alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to complex problems
- Develop and maintain applications with database and cross-platform integrations
- Passion for learning new things.
- Dedication to drive a project to completion.
- Experience developing large-scale server side projects in any contemporary programming language
- Dedication to quality work from doing code reviews, to writing unit testing, to working closely with QA team members.
- Working knowledge of distributed data processing/storage tools like Storm, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- Experience in large scale, high throughput and/or real-time multi-threaded server side applications.
- Experience building 24/7 low latency API applications.
- Dedication to write testable code.
- Must have worked the last 3-7 years in one or more of the above areas.
- Working knowledge of distributed development and automated build/test tools, e.g. git, Jenkins, jUnit.
- Bachelor's / graduate degree in Computer Science or related field
The RhythmOne story begins with a need. A need for one proposition, under one umbrella, to deliver a suite of integrated, cutting-edge digital media solutions and services that work flawlessly across connected devices.
RhythmOne recognizes advertising and marketing strategies are evolving rapidly, as it becomes more of a challenge to engage and influence consumers across the multiple connected devices they use each day. We see this new environment as an opportunity for brands to break down advertising silos and to build programs that work across connected platforms – that work in rhythm.
Whether you’re an advertiser, publisher or content partner, RhythmOne delivers integrated products and technology solutions that simplify your marketing efforts, broaden your reach, and increase your monetization or ROI.
RhythmOne is listed on London's Alternative Investment Market, AIM, under RTHM.