RhythmInfluence by RhythmOne is your full-service influencer marketing studio. No matter your industry, campaign focus, or KPIs, the team at RhythmOne puts years of influencer marketing expertise to work and prides itself as being an extension of your agency or brand.
- Influencer Sourcing. With access to 73+ million influencers, we work with all tiers and categories of content creators and remove risk from the equation by managing the entire process to ensure your requirements are met.
- Enhanced Distribution. We embrace enhanced influencer and branded content distribution options including paid social, programmatic, and CTV – and our in-house creative team can format influencer assets to run content in almost any environment.
- Comprehensive Project Management. We do it all – from strategic campaign planning to tactical program scheduling and execution, our focus is your success.
- Brand Safety. Our industry-leading anti-fraud technology and 35-point brand safety audit helps to protect against invalid followers and to produce real engagement with your campaign.
- Guaranteed Results. Our engagements (including social interactions, impressions, and views) are guaranteed* for every influencer marketing campaign – and we also offer advanced measurement solutions spanning in-store visits, online sales, brand lift, sentiment and more to help assess how influencer marketing is impacting your bottom line.
Put us to the test. We will audit your current or a past influencer marketing campaign, at no cost or obligation to you, and identify areas of opportunity to help make your efforts as strong as can be.
Let’s get started!
*Engagements are defined as the total number of social interactions across blog posts, social posts and video posts such as, but not limited to: comments, clicks on URLs, social shares of the content from the blog post, reactions, shares on Facebook, Facebook comments, Facebook video views, re-tweets, favorites on Twitter, Twitter mentions, Pinterest comments, saves, repins, tried it, Instagram likes, comments, and video views. In the event that RhythmOne fails to satisfy the Guaranteed Engagements set forth per campaign agreement as specified in the campaign insertion order, then the client shall be entitled to an appropriate makegood to be negotiated by the parties in good faith.